Giddh plugin allows WooCommerce store owners to manage their accounting hassle-free and without any additional effort.
Here are a few more benefits of installing it:
Import Accounts effortlessly
The Giddh plugin for WooCommerce saves time and effort for the storeowners by automatically importing information of new customers. Also, invoices will be created for all the new orders.
Giddh provides reports on profit and loss, trial balance and balance sheet which can be used to take informed business decisions. Further, a visually appealing dashboard shows meaningful and conclusive data to the managers and owners thus aiding in decision making.
Save Time, Cost and Effort
Since a lot of the processes like importing of accounts, creation of invoices and syncing of inventory is done nearly effortlessly, the store owners on WooCommerce can focus more on growing their business rather than focusing on accounting and other basics.
Generate automatic invoices
Whenever the store owner sells something, an invoice about that transaction is automatically generated in Giddh. This allows the owner to focus more on their business rather than managing the intricacies of generating and sending invoices.
Get the status of invoices automatically updated
Store owners on WooCommerce don’t have to worry about invoices when an order updated (paid, deleted, or cancelled) as these updates are automatically synced to Giddh and the status of the invoices is changed automatically in nearly real-time.
Sync inventory from WooCommerce to Giddh
WooCommerce store owners can sync their account inventory with Giddh in a click. If a group or stock is not available in Giddh as per the WooCommerce requirements, then the Giddh software creates it while syncing. Thus, the WooCommerce Store owners don’t have to bother about any intricacy of the process. The complete syncing process is hassle-free.
Sync inventory from Giddh to WooCommerce
Further, the store owners can update their stock quantity in WooCommerce by syncing it with Giddh. They can also create stock in their WooCommerce account from Giddh.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/accounting-software-by-giddhdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Install and activate Accounting Software Giddh if you haven’t already done so
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Connect to Giddh using Giddh’s Company Unique Name and Auth Key.
How to install the Giddh plugin for WooCommerce?
- Go to Giddh.com and create an account there. If you already have an account with Giddh, move on to the next step.
- Now, log in to your WordPress site and go to the plugins section.
- Click on Add New.
- Search for Accounting Software Giddh plugin.
- Now click on the ‘Install’ button.
- An entry form seeking your Giddh account’s Auth Key and Unique Name opens on screen. Get these from Giddh account’s Company Settings > Profile section and enter them here.
- Finally, activate the plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, you can reap all the benefits that come along with the integration between Giddh and WooCommerce.
How is the inventory from WooCommerce synced with Giddh?
WooCommerce store owners can sync their account inventory with Giddh in a click. If a group or stock is not available in Giddh as per the WooCommerce requirements, then the Giddh software creates it while syncing. Thus, the WooCommerce store owners don’t have to bother about any intricacy of the process. The complete syncing process is hassle-free. Further, the store owners can update their stock quantity in WooCommerce by syncing it with Giddh. They can also create stock in their WooCommerce account from Giddh.
How are automatic invoices created in Giddh from WooCommerce?
- When you sell anything from your WooCommerce account, Giddh accounting software creates an invoice for it and updates the associated inventory details.
- After payment for an order is received on WooCommerce, the status of the associated invoice on Giddh is changed to Paid.
- If an order is canceled on WooCommerce, the status of the associated invoice on Giddh is changed to Cancelled.
- When an order is deleted on WooCommerce, its associated invoice and entry is also deleted on Giddh.
- When information about a client is updated or the client is deleted on WooCommerce, a similar action is performed on the Debtor account in Giddh.
What is synced between WooCommerce and Giddh on integration?
The integration is basically between Inventory and Invoices. Inventory from WooCommerce is synced (automatically or how) and Invoice is automatically created every time a transaction is done on WooCommerce.
Do the changes made in inventory or orders on WooCommerce reflect immediately on Giddh?
Yes, the changes take effect in nearly real-time. There is generally a time difference of 10 seconds for the changes made on WooCommerce to reflect on Giddh.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Accounting Software Giddh” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Bug fixes and improvements