This plugin is not actively developed anymore, we may only update for any security fixes whenever possible
Important: You must activate widgets you need to use from Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets so that they can be available to use.
This is an Addon plugin for SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugin which will add some (and growing) amazing widgets for you to build up your content pages easily using SiteOrigin page builder.
For more info and Demos please visit Ultimate Addons’ Page.
The collection is growing, but here’s what we have so far.
- Tabs Widget – Now you can easily add tabbed content on any page.
- Toggle Widget – Will help you add content in toggle.
- Testimonial Widget – Comes with a custom post type (testimonial) with a widget to display testimonials as testimonial grid or testimonial rotator.
- FAQs Widget – This also comes with a custom post type for faqs and with a widget to display faqs on any page.
- Service Box Widget- This is for adding nice service boxes or feature boxes to any page you may have icon or image on top or left.
- Blog Posts Widget- There are currently 2 blog style widgets which you can use to display post loops to any page.
- Divider Widget – This will help you to add different styles of divider b/w content sections.
- Spacer Widget – Of-course some times you need a space b/w content sections, so here it is.
- Team Widget – Display your team members easily with this widget.
Once you enable a widget, you’ll be able to use it anywhere standard widgets are used. You can manage your widgets by going to Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets in your WordPress admin.
Addon Widgets Customizations
Each widget has it’s styling options within it same as Siteorigin Widgets.
Special thanks to SiteOrigin for the help in developing this plugin.
Please Rate this plugin if it’s been useful for you and you liked it.
- Upload and install in the same way you’d install any other plugin.
We will add FAQs very soon.
Contributors & Developers
“Ultimate Addons for SiteOrigin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Security Fix – Updated CMB2 library
- Missed Team widget in last update.
- Overall lots of improvements and updates done, some outlined bellow.
- Service Widget: CSS updates
- Service Widget: Changes slider field to text field for width
- Service Widget: Bug Fixes
- Service Widget: Add button styling
- Service Widget: Add border options
- Blog Widget: Ending Dots Link’s to post now
- Blog Widget: CSS updates
- Blog Widget: Bug Fixes
- Toggle Widget: CSS Updates
- Toggle Widget: Bug Fixes
- Toggle Widget: Add icon field, deleted static icon
- Toggle Widget: Add icon position left or right
- Toggle Widget: Add title bg color
- Toggle Widget: Add title bg hover
- Toggle Widget: Add content bg color
- Toggle Widget: Add icon color
- Toggle Widget: Add title text alignment
- FAQ Widget: CSS Updates
- FAQ Widget: Bug Fixes
- FAQ Widget: Add title bg color
- FAQ Widget: Add title bg hover
- FAQ Widget: Add content bg color
- FAQ Widget: Add icon color
- FAQ Widget: Add title text alignment
- TAB Widget: CSS Updates
- TAB Widget: Bug Fixes
- TAB Widget: Add active tab bg color
- TAB Widget: Add active tab font color
- TAB Widget: Add inactive tab font color
- TAB Widget: Add tab icon
- TAB Widget: Add icon position
- Testimonials: Arrow Color Fix
- Team Widget: Image size fix
- Fixed bugs as reported by different users.
- New option – Icon right in Service Box
- New option – Image right alignment in blog list widget
- New Option – Two column grid in blog list widget
- New Option – some other little link possibilities to blog widgets.
- New Widget – Team Members widget added.
- Changed CSS for grid columns. Old css was still conflicting with themes.
- Fixed CSS issues on couple of Widgets.
- Fixed couple of small bugs.
- Removed Bootstrap dependency
- Fixed JQuery conflict, now using WordPress bundled JQuery.
- Added TinyMCE editor to some widgets such as Tabs, toggle
- Fixed some other bugs.
- Re-coded all Widgets to utilize SiteoRigin’s API more better.
- Each Widget now has it’s own options, same as SiteOrigin’s Widget bundle widgets.
- Each Widget now can be styled differently as each one has it’s own styling options as well.
- Removed Titan Framework Dependency.
- Customized bootstrap css used to just use the bootstrap Grid CSS, excluded all other css from Bootstrap css file.
- Fixed some small bugs as well.
- Fatal Error require_once() issue fix from the last update.
- Version Issue fix
- very small fix
- Integrated Widgets Customizations via The Customizer
- Fixed some bugs & issues & cleaned up some files
- Small UI Improvements
- Initial Upload of the plugin