Perfect for schools, churches, non-Profits, local government, political campaigns, local business districts and Chambers of Commerce, bloggers, events, youth sports and hobbyists. AdSauce is easy to use and does the lions share of the work. Use the AdSauce wizard at AdSauce.co to create your choice of platforms, then use the WordPress widgets and short code to place them where you want. Optionally you can cut and paste the code generated by the wizard.
- Banner Ads
- Business Directory
- Social Message board
- All customizable platforms managed in one location
- Advertisers only enter their info once
- Self-Serve to your advertisers, sponsors or donors
- Notifies you when ads or messages are pending
- You retain 100% content control (for sensitive websites)
- Notifies advertisers when ads are expiring
- Reports metrics to you and to your advertisers
- Takes care of all accounting
- Sends your revenue to your pay-pal account
- Free to set up and no monthly fees
- No traffic minimums
- Use widget, short code or copy and paste code.
- Cloud Based
- No additional software needed
- No hardware upgrade needed
- Always using the latest version
For installing AdSauce Service Plugin please follow the instruction:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->AdSauce to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ads-Sponsors-Donations Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
First Pulic release
First Beta Release