Advanced Dashboard cleaner plugin is the best way to ensure that your dashboard interior stays clean and looking good.
There are Three Settings
1) Dashboard Cleaner
2) Remove Menus
3) Adminbar Hide Items
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Install From WordPress Admin Panel:
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Area
2. Go to Plugins -> Add New
3. Search for “Advanced Dashboard Cleaner”
3. Find this plugin Click “install now”
4. Activate The Plugin
1. Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Dashboard Cleaner for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Advanced Dashboard Cleaner for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Init First version
- Update Readme file