A easy plugin to import dummy data for themes by Aki Themes.
- https://pxhere.com/en/license [CCO License]
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for Aki Toolkit
- Activate Aki Toolkit plugin from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Appearance -> Demo Data
- Download aki-toolkit.
- Upload the ‘aki-toolkit’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate Aki Toolkit from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Customizer (Appearance -> Customize) to add custom color to your site.
- Where I can see the Settings?
Check all the available options inside Appearance > One Click Demo Import
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aki Toolset” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Aki Toolset” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Opus Blog demo data
- Rewrite and use Advanced Import
- Loaded preview image from github
- Added Opus Blog Plus Demos
- Submitted on .org