This plugin allows you to arrange any post types and taxonomies with simple drag and drop within the builtin list table on administration screen.
- Support for any post types and taxonomies.
- Multiple selection is available.
- Capabilities aware. ‘edit_others_posts’ for post. ‘manage_terms’ for taxonomy.
- No additional column in builtin tables.
- No additional table in database.
- Upload ‘anything-order’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Q. I have a question
A. Check out the support forum on WordPress.org or repository on Github.
- Q. I don’t want some post types to be sortable.
A. Uncheck the “Order” option in “Show on screen” section on Screen Options tab to disable sorting.
- Q. How do I reset the order?
A. Click the “Reset” link next to “Order” option on Screen Options tab.
- Q. How do I select multiple items?
A. Ctrl(or Command on OS X)+Click toggle selection state of current item. Shift+Click select items between first selected item on the list and current item.
- Q. I want change item hierarchy with drag and drop.
A. Currently not supported.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Anything Order” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Anything Order” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix – Terms disappear after installing.
- Tweak – Correct the wrong plugin name.
- Fix – PHP error on wp_get_object_terms() with option ‘fields’ => ‘names’, ‘slugs’, ‘tt_ids’
- Tweak – Remove screenshots from the plugin’s release zip files.
- Tweak – Various small code tweaks.
- Initial Release