This plugin adds automatic copyright information in footer of Genesis. It also removes link to Genesis and WordPress. The format is © first-post-year – current-year your-blog-name.
If year of first post is same as current year, it will display only current year.
The plugin works only with Genesis theme for now. I will add support for other theme frameworks later. If you want have any questions or feature requests, please contact us via http://wpblogexperts.com/contact-us
To install the plugin, download the zip file to your computer, unzip it and upload the AutoFooterCopyright folder to /wp-content/plugins folder
- Which themes does the plugin support?
Genesis and Genesis child themes for now.
- How can I customize the text?
Text can not be changed right now. The feature will be added in future versions.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Automatic Footer Copyright for Genesis” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Automatic Footer Copyright for Genesis” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Declaring compatibility with WP 4.4
- No changes. This release is just to fix a SVN problem.
- Included “;” with ©.
- Fixed a bug that stopped plugin from working in some cases.
- Minor Update: Fixed a small error with notice. Now, only copyright symbol is displayed.