The “BadgeOS Reset Developer Add-On” is an extension that cleans up and removes as much BadgeOS data from the your database that it can accurately detect. This way, you can “start over” with a clean database while you are developing your achievement-based website or course.
This is a plugin you should not leave active longer than you need, to prevent accidentally deleting your data when you do not intend to. Also, ALWAYS back up your database before use, just to be safe.
Note: This Add-on requires the free BadgeOS plugin. Get the BadgeOS plugin.
Resources / Helpful Links
BadgeOS Reset Developer Add-On is made available by Michael Beckwith based on the achievement awarding suite by LearningTimes, LLC. Here are some ways to stay connected and to see what else LearningTimes is up to:
- BadgeOS.org – Contact Us, Video Tutorials, Examples, News
- LearningTimes – Bringing people together through engaging online conferences, events and activities.
- Credly.com – Recognize, manage and share lifelong achievement
- Credly Knowledgebase – Credly FAQ
- Facebook – BadgeOS and LearningTimes on Facebook
- Twitter – BadgeOS and LearningTimes Tweets
- E-Mailing List – Occasional updates via e-mail
- GitHub – Report issues, contribute code
Michael Beckwith licenses BadgeOS Reset Developer Add-On to you under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
There is NO WARRANTY for this software, express or implied, including the implied warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3, at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.html for more details.
- First get and activate the free BadgeOS plugin.
- Second, click on “Add New” in your Plugin Admin area in your WordPress Admin panel.
- Search for “BadgeOS Reset” and click “Install Now”.
- Visit the BadgeOS settings page to check the appropriate setting and hit “Save Settings”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BadgeOS Reset Developer Add-On” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Intial release