Be Shortcodes is a lightweight WordPress shortcodes plugin to easily add some nice elements to your posts or pages. You can quickly insert all of them via user interface shortcodes generator panel in the editor. It includes several elements that will always fit with whatever theme you use.
- Tabbed Content
- Font Awesome Icons – 500+ icons and counting.
- Google Map
- Notification Box
- Text Highlight
- Progress Bar
If you want to contribute, we hosted the plugin on github: https://github.com/beautimour/be-shortcodes
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type be shortcodes in the search box and click on search button.
- Find Be Shortcodes plugin.
- Then click on Install Now after that activate the plugin.
Installing Via FTP
- Download the plugin to your hardisk.
- Unzip it.
- Upload the be-shortcodes folder into your plugins directory.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and click the Plugins menu.
- Then activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Be Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0 – May 17, 2018
- Initial release