BiblioDAM is a powerful, access controlled, cloud search media library that allows you to centrally store, control and manage your digital assets in the cloud.
BiblioDAM Connect allows seamless integration of BiblioDAM media onto your WordPress website(s).
Easily import media-rich articles as WordPress draft posts.
Media only? No problem! Easily embed BiblioDAM images and video into your posts. Classic Editor or Gutenberg are supported. For embedding videos in your branded video player, install the Imigino Video Connect plugin.
To learn more about BiblioDam, click here.
To install, search for ‘BiblioDAM Connect’ under plugins, download and activate.
On the plugin settings page, setup the field values provided to you by BiblioDAM, save the settings. That’s it!
For support queries please get in touch via our product website at BiblioDAM.
Does BiblioDAM Connect work without using Imigino Video Connect?
Yes it does.
However, you wont be able to use the branded video player. You will be able to import articles and embed images.
Why aren’t my articles importing?
Please check your settings and make sure that you inserted the correct details that where provided to you. If you are still having issues, please contact us.
When BiblioDAM window opens, there is no content.
Please click on the search button, the search field can be empty. This will init the load of all your content.
Some out of date browsers have this issue.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BiblioDAM Connect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add title parameter to videos.
- Add contentBase parameter to fix
Cannot get titleserror.
- Tested to WordPress 6.0.
- Update codebase.
- Fixed label on Gutenberg block.
- Add customisable background and logo for the DAM picker.
- Clean up of the grunt and packing logic.
- Test WordPress version.
- Add content selection choices.
- Fix script bug.
- Blocks component for using BiblioDAM connect.
- Add-Ons are now available for extending usability.
- Performance upgrades.
- Load Media types on new screens.
- Fixed iOS webp images.
- Fixed wrong message for Classic Editor.
- Added merged single field.
- Fixed translation class.
- Initial plugin build.
- Added multiple article import.
- Added Imigino Video Embed.
- Added image embed.