This plugin enable online payment using online banking (FPX) and only available for online transactions that reside in Malaysia. This plugin was developed by a third party vendor (Laratech Systems) and is not under the supervision of Bizappay
- Make sure that you already have GiveWP plugin installed and activated.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to menu ‘Plugins’ and ‘Add New’.
- Key in ‘Bizappay’ in the ‘Search Plugins’ field and press enter.
- Select Bizappay for GiveWP and press intall.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to menu Donations > Settings > Payment Gateways. Enable Bizappay and set ad Default and click Save Changes button.
- On the same tab (Payment Gateways), select Bizappay and fill up required information which you can get from your Bizappay’s account. (www.bizappay.my)
Do I need to sign up with Bizappay (www.bizappay.my) in order to use this plugin?
Yes, the plugin require info such as API key and category code that is only available after you sign up with Bizappay.
Is there any specific charges for using this plugin?
All the successful transactions via online banking will be charged MYR 1.00 (standard charge rate) by the payment gateway (Bizappay).
What currency does it support?
This plugin only support Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
Any enquiries regarding this plugin?
Send us an email to email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bizappay for GiveWP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bizappay for GiveWP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- initial release