Adds the ID of the current blog/site to the Edit Site menu item. Available only to super-admins.
Standard installation. Disables itself on non-multisite. Works per-site, network-activated, or in mu-plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. Network activation recommended, but not required
Contributors & Developers
“Blog ID in Site Admin Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Blog ID in Site Admin Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Dropping support for old versions of WordPress
- Rewritten for l10n, simplicity, namespacing
- make sure “Site ID” isn’t clickable for regular admins
- 3.3 compatibility, ID under Site Name menu
- In 3.2, ID appears in “Howdy” dropdown, or under Dashboard in the sidebar
- Fixed broken network admin links
- Notice appears if not running multisite
- 3.1 compatibility (about time!)
- works for wpmu 2.9 and wp 3.0 (for the sake of my sanity…)
- WP 3.0 upgrades (not compatible with WPmu)
- Blog ID links to Edit Blog Screen
- Initial Release.