This plugin is used by Stripe Connect Platform accounts to transfer a percentage of WooCommerce sales to Stripe Connected Accounts. This is often referred to as “split-pay”. Store owners have the ability to set the percentage of each sale to be transferred to a Stripe Connected Account.
- WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
- Transfer a percentage of each sale to a connected Stripe account.
- Optionally exclude shipping before calculating the transfer amount.
- Optionally exclude taxes before calculating the transfer amount.
- Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Set custom transfer percentages at the product level.
- Transfer tab available in WordPress dashboard displaying a summary of all transactions.
- Upload “bsd-split-pay-stripe-connect-woo.zip” through the WordPress plugins menu.
- Click Activate.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Stripe Connect Split Pay to configure options.
- Check out our documentation for additional information.
Contributors & Developers
“Split Pay for Stripe Connect on Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Sanizations and escapes for WordPress.org compliance.
- Fixed bug preventing the saving of WooCommerce products.
- Updated Freemius SDK to v2.4.5.
- General bug fixes and security improvements.
- Added a premium feature allowing administrators to configure different split percentages at the product level.
- Removed Exclude Shipping and Exclude Tax settings (plugin now automatically excludes both).
- Fixed a bug with the Exclude Shipping and Exclude Tax settings.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.2.2.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.1.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.2.1.
- Minor tweaks to installation instructions and screenshot.
- Complete code refactor to streamline plugin.
- Tested with WooCommerce v5.2.
- Moved plugin settings menu.
- Added plugin link to documentation.
- Updated to use WooCommerce currency setting.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.1
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.3.2
- Updating licensing platform to Freemius
- Fix for plugin update banner
- Rewrote Stripe routine to handle multiple sites
- Some code refactoring for efficiency
- Added check to verify Stripe source ID matches existing WC ID
- Fixed update banner image
- Updated Transfer section total record count to include test/live mode filter
- Fixed WordPress support tag
- Implemented new Transfers section, including Stripe reference IDs
- Filter the Transfers section based on Stripe test mode vs live mode
- Removed old dashboard
- Pre-release for 2.4
- Added plugin upgrade functionality to accommodate future database changes
- Created new transfer log database table
- Added instance of core WP table class
- Updated uninstall logic
- Added exception handling for Stripe Connected Account not found (“No such destination”)
- Enhanced so we will only process a webhook if the statement descriptor configured in WooCommerce > Settings > Payments matches the statement descriptor returned in the webhook response
- Fixed bug in webhook check
- Added plugin update checks for licensed instances
- Added licensing
- Moved from a stand-alone WordPress dashboard item to a tab inside WooCommerce Settings
- Merged features into standard WordPress plugin structure
- Sets WooCommerce Stripe Gateway as a plugin dependency
- Removed separate settings for Stripe keys and test/live mode; now gets those settings from the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin
- Eliminated custom styles
- Added an option to exclude sales tax from transfer calculations
- Initial version of the plugin.