Build documentation website with live search functionality. This plugin provides shortcodes to display category list & live search input box.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file
- Upload the included folder to ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin via the WordPress Plugins page
22 de marzo, 2023
This KB is underrated. It's the only lightweight KB on the WordPress plugin repo. It deserves more attention. I would not mind paying for a premium version that is more integrated with Polylang, with the comment feature working and a sidebar system that can be placed left or right. Thank you to all the team for making this plugin.
21 de septiembre, 2021 1 reply
Great plugin for simple KB
14 de marzo, 2021 1 reply
great pluggin,people should know it
16 de abril, 2019 1 reply
This is a great plugin that's simple to get up and running with. We use it for our themes documentation support pages and its a breeze to administer.
24 de abril, 2018 1 reply
I tried so many documentation/ knowledge base plugins before but no other one is so easy to use as this one. It has just the right amout of features and styling out of the box you are actually using it within few minutes. And the categories overview on the Docs archive page is also perfect! For 99% of use cases this would be enough already - and yes, this all comes out of the box. Yeah, and then there's the built-in live search feature - I was blown away by this one! It is so fast, fully working out of the box. Never seen than before and I've struggled with a lot other complex plugins to do such thing - only to be let down. But BSF Docs is just perfect for providing documentation and a search feature to quickly find it. Thanks so much Team Brainstorm Force for developing it and releasing it for free!
Contributors & Developers
“BSF Docs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BSF Docs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improvement: Added compatibility for WordPress 5.9.
- Fix: Issue of masonry layout height conflicting with bsf doc blog page.
- Improvement: Load scripts only on pages where shortcode is used.
- Improvement: Search only on the selected post types when enter is clicked in the search box.
- Fix: Taxonomies not displayed in the Block Editor.
- Fix: Category undefined issue fixed for WP-4.9
- Fix: Translation ready
- Initial release