This plugin is no longer being supported. Please visit https://zportals.com for the premium version.
The plugin utilizes data directly from the Zoho CRM and allows the user to pick and choose which data is visible on your website, customizing the appearance to look exactly how you want it. It also features different view and edit permissions along with various data types allowing your customers to be better informed and up to date with current information. Communication is key for any organization, and now you can do it with the most efficiency and professionalism using the Catalyst Connect Zoho Client Portal for WordPress. Ideal for those who want to display data from within their CRM to users in WordPress.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to the new menu item labeled “Client Portal”.
- Follow the steps outlined on that page in order to connect the plugin with your Zoho CRM account.
What version of WordPress will the plugin work with?
Version 4.9.10 and above.
Which version of PHP will the WordPress plugin work with?
The plugin requires PHP 5.6 or newer.
Is there a limit on the number of users who can access the portal?
Yes, the free version of the plugin is limited to 5 users. For unlimited users, please have a look at our paid plugin: https://catalystconnect.com/zoho-client-portal-for-wordpress/
Do I need a Zoho account in order to use the plugin?
Yes, a Zoho One or Zoho Enterprise license is required in order to use the plugin. Zoho trial accounts will also work.
Does the plugin integrate with other Zoho apps besides the CRM?
The free version of the plugin only integrates with Zoho CRM. Our paid plugin integrates with many other Zoho products. You can find more details at: https://catalystconnect.com/zoho-client-portal-for-wordpress/
- For the community version of the plugin please watch the instruction videos below and see our FAQ.
- If you have more complex requirements, our team is here to help. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch at help.servmask.com
Supported hosting providers
The plugin does not have any dependencies, making it compatible with all PHP hosting providers. We support a vast range of hosting providers. Some of the most popular include:
- Web Hosting Hub
- WP Engine
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Catalyst Connect Zoho CRM Client Portal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Exclude web.config and .htaccess direct access from each other
- Long backup names break download button layout