Team Circle Image Slider With Lightbox is a beautiful responsive circle thumbnail image slider with responsive lightbox. Admin can manage any number of images into the slider. Admin can add, edit and delete slider images.admin can set image description to lightbox.admin can set a caption for the rounded image. The caption is shown below image. Before add slider, to WordPress blog, admin can preview a slider. Admin can set height, width of slider images. Admin can also set speed, Number of visible images into the slider, on/off lightbox. Admin can also set a link for lightbox image caption title. Image title and link are optional. If not set it will just display an image with lightbox.
Live Demo Responsive Team circle Image Slider With Responsive Lightbox
Find WordPress Responsive Team Circle Slider With Responsive Lightbox Pro Plugin(Unlimited Slider + Mass Image Upload + Much more) at Team Slider Pro
Video WordPress Circle Gallery
Please rate this plugin if you find it useful
Add any number of images to team circle image slider.
Team circle slider and lightbox both are responsive
Edit images and image name.
Image name is used as alt tag for seo.
Preview your team circle slider before use it.
Team circle image slider installation into theme is simple just add shortcode to theme or pages/posts.
changes to images height,width
Changes to slider speed is easy.
Admin can set slider as slide with arrow left and right arrow.
Admin can set on/off lightbox.
Circle slider image used in lightbox
Circle Slider image have caption can have link
WordPress capebilities feature
=Pro Features(Add On)=
Unlimited Team Circle Slider(Multiple sliders).
Mass Images upload to slider.
Pro version WP >3.5 then use WordPress media uploader for image upload.
show/hide lightbox caption for particular image lightbox.
If image description set it will added to lightbox image caption.
Now admin can display slider according image order or random order.
The link will be added into lightbox image title
Responsive Admin layout and fronted slider
WordPress capebilities feature
This plugin is free for everyone! Since it’s released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog. But you can make some donations if you realy find it useful.
This plugin is easy to install like other plug-ins of WordPress as you need to just follow the below mentioned steps:
upload circle-image-slider-with-lightbox/ folder to wp-Content/plugins folder.
Activate the plugin from Dashboard / Plugins window.
Now Plugin is Activated, Go to the Usage section to see how to use Circle Slider plus Lightbox.
1.Use of circle slider is easy after activating plugin go to Circle Slider plus Lightbox menu.
2.You can manage images by Manage images menu.
3.You can set settings for this plugin using slider settings menu.
4.You can add this slider to your wordpress page/post by adding this shortcode to [print_circle_slider_plus_lightbox] OR you can add this to
your theme by adding this code echo do_shortcode(‘[print_circle_slider_plus_lightbox]’); to your theme
1.How to use ?
For More info use readme installation and usage notes.
Contributors & Developers
“Team Circle Image Slider With Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Team Circle Image Slider With Lightbox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed vulnerabilities
- Tested with WordPress 6.2
- Fixed html breaking in 5.9
- Added mass images add feature
- Fixed touch and slide issue with latest updates
- Fixed slider not working with jQuery 3.x
- Fixed layz loading
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Fixed vertical touch scroll problem on smartphone
- Removed jQuery.noConflict()
- Improve slider loading
- Fixed error for undefined variable found in debug log.
- Tested with WordPress 5.3
- Isseu by Rhonda Ramadge.Some how wordpress adding noopener noreferrer into link, and that cause problem in lightbox. So fix that.
- Fixed windows os chrome browser click not working.
- Fixed touch click not working in smartphone
- Improve code so that slider work even if jQuery included into footer
- Tested with WordPress 5.2
- Fix bug for lastest chrome browser click event only work for double click instead of single click
- Fix bug for lastest chrome browser click event stopped working
- Added wordpress capebilities feature. So that admin can set permissions
- Tested upto wordpress 5.1
- Plugin is now translatable
- Tested with WordPress 5.0
- Fixed shortcode in widget not working in new wordpress 4.8
- Fix for Multiple version of fancybox.
I notice that some host wan’t allow url in copy function php so now it is fixed.
Now support auto slider with arrow.
Tested upto wordpress 4.6
- Stable 1.0 first release