Product Page | Video | User Guide | Additional CM Plugins
Add AJAX-based popup login and registration forms to improve your website user login and registration experience and control who can register. Updated and tested 2023 Version
Need more control over the login and registration of your WordPress site? The Registration and Invitation Codes Plugin is the best companion to any WordPress site.
The plugin supports creating a popup login and registration box, ajax registration, sign up code or login while allowing users to stay on the same page after login.
The pro version of the plugin supports invitation codes, email verification by all registered users, restricting WordPress registrations to users with invitation codes, sending fully customizable emails, auto remove users with unregistered emails, customize login labels, reCaptcha, adding additional registration forms and support a unique by role registration form.
- Bulk Email Invitation codes AddOn
- Approve New Users Addon
- Registration Payment Support AddOn
- Content Access Restriction
- Show a popup div for login and registration
- Ajax login or registration
- Stay at the same page after login
- Shortcodes support
Pro Version Features
Pro Version Detailed Features List
- ReCaptcha support
- Invitation codes support
- Email verification support
- Automatically remove users who haven’t verified their email
- Change all plugin labels easily
- Set user role while registrating
- User Role Manager Tool
- Add additional registration forms
- Create by user role registration form
- Custom Email templates
- Edit profile after registration
- Facebook / Google registration and login
- Limit Registration and Login from Specific IPs
- Limit Login Attempts
- Widgets support
- Export all user data to a CSV file
- Integrate with membership plugins
- CM Business Directory Integration
- Gravity Forms Support
- Payment support
registration, login, register, invitation, invitation code, ajax, admin, password, plugin, username, user,c ustom login, recaptcha, verification, login form, wp-login, register form, redirect, registration popup, pop-up
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Pinterest | FaceBook
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add a shortcode [cmreg-login]Text[/cmreg-login] or css class cmreg-login-click to a menu
Contributors & Developers
“CM Registration and Invitation Codes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CM Registration and Invitation Codes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: 21st Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links