Continuous Delivery for Digital Goods and Downloads provides unified API endpoints to publish new releases of your software products. Those endpoints can be called from CI services like GitHub Actions or Jenkins.
Previously uploaded files to AWS S3 can be published in Easy Digital Downloads or Download Monitor and then be provided as protected downloads.
- Same integration experience for Easy Digital Downloads and Download Monitor
- Unified API endpoints for publishing new release versions
- Provide download of files in S3-compatible object storages like AWS S3 or Minio
- Downloaded files are logged in EDD’s and DLM’s reports
- WordPress since 6.0
- PHP >= 8.1
- Easy Digital Downloads or Download Monitor
Please read the FAQ of our official documentation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Continuous Delivery for Digital Goods and Downloads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Continuous Delivery for Digital Goods and Downloads” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
For detailed information you can visit the official GitHub repository of Continuous Delivery for Digital Goods and Downloads
- FIXED: Default usage of HTTPS S3 redirect to make it compatible with DLM
- FIXED: Accept empty
- FIXED: Fail, if
- CHANGED: initial release