Adds Excerpt Length option on Reading page, which can be used to set the number of words in post excerpt.
- Allows you to set custom excerpt length.
- Will override the same filter in templates or other plugins (always works).
More information can be found on extension’s page.
- Unpack and upload all files to “/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name” directory. Or simply install plugin through Plugins page.
- Activate extension on “Plugins” page.
- Setup plugin according to your liking.
On Settings -> Reading page find Excerpt Length option. Enter desired number of words in post excerpt.
- Paid extensions support
For any support inquieries and pre-sales questions, please, see our Support page.
- Do you provide support for free extensions?
Unfortunately we don’t have resources to provide support for free extensions. You can, of course, report an issue or request a feature, but there’s absolutely no guarantee, that we will respond. Anyway, feel free to contact us via email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Excerpt Length” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Excerpt Length” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.