With this plugin you can easily add custom documentation to each of the pages of the administration panel. This is very useful to improve the WordPress management helping your clients or your private users to find information related to the admin panel page they are managing.
- Install Custom Help either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate Custom Help.
- Navigate to each of the pages where you want to add information and press the WordPress help button.
- Within the WordPress help block you will have a new section to add customized information.
- Click on Custom Help and use the form to add all the content you want using text, html or markdown.
Who should use Custom Help?
Custom Help is perfect for any user or company that wants to attach information to the information pages, either to remember it themselves or to help their clients or private users with the administration of WordPress.
With markdown you can easily format your content and enrich it, therefore it is the perfect solution for many users who haven’t knowledge of html.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Help” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Help” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Help” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added compatibility with WordPress 6.0.1.
- Initial release.