Custom Role Creator plugin allows you to add or change user roles and capabilities easily. You can add new role or edit existing role. You can add capabilities to a role or change a roles’ capability.
Just turn on check boxes of capabilities you wish to add to the selected role and click “Save Capabilities” button to save your changes. Add new role and customize its’ capabilities according to your needs. You can add role from scratch or as a copy of other existing role.
An unnecessary role can be deleted. If there is no use for this role, you can delete that role. That’s it.
– Create new role.
– Edit role.
– Create new role as a copy existing role capabilities.
– Assign capabilities to a role.
– Delete unnecessary role.
– Assign capabilities to individual users’.
– Reset Custom Role Creator Made Roles To Default.
– Restore roles and capabilities to default as WordPress Core.
The plugin is an open source project. If anyone has new ideas – pull requests are welcome!
The development repo is GitHub Repo.
Custom Role Creator (CRC) uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
Installation is fairly straight forward. Install it from the WordPress plugin repository.
Bugs, technical hints or contribute
Please give us feedback, contribute and file technical bugs on GitHub Repo.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Role Creator (CRC)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with the new WordPress version 6.4.2
- 🛠️ [FIX] Nonce verification issue fixed.
- Tested with the new WordPress version 6.2
- Assign capabilities to individual users’.
- Reset Custom Role Creator Made Roles To Default.
- Restore roles and capabilities to default as WordPress Core.
- Initial Release