Cut The Lights is an eye-friendly solution to enhanche you wordpress backoffice experience.
The usage is very simple, just activate Cut The Lights from your plugins menu and watch your backoffice’s
lights turn off in a pleasant dark pitched theme!
- Dark admin panel;
- Three themes to choose;
- Night/Light mode toggler;
- More features coming soon!
- Upload the cut-the-lights folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cut The Lights” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cut The Lights” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Restyled theme selection setting.
- Fixed aside selected menu background.
- Removed admin themes when the plugin is activated to prevent conflicts.
- Added toggler to switch to light/dark mode.
- General improvements.
- Added wordpress 6.0 compatibility.
- Minor improvements.
- Working dark mode.
- Added three themes (default, coffee and neon).
- Chosen theme setting will be set up for an individual user through user meta.
- Styles will be removed in editor pages.