Indispensable help in WordPress for every day. Create your own admin menu, which you can reach from your frontend. With a single click, you can view your Woocommerce orders, product listings.
You could create a new page or go anywhere within your admin interface. You can also create your own links. Be a part of your website so you can gain valuable time at work.
With the modern “material” appearance, the menu system takes up little space on the website. One Click is quick, easy to use and highly customizable.
- Create unlimited icons to admin
- Create unlimited icons to frontend
- Advanced customization
- Selectable icon image and background color
- User access control
- Indicates the number of page hits
- Custom statistics for menu items
- Woocommerce statistics integration
- Constantly expanding statistical information
- Support multilanguage
- Mobile compatible
- scss source files
- Enable/disable admin bar in frontend
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Go to „Admin -> Plugins -> Add new” to install the „oneClick” plugin.
- Click the „Upload plugin” button on the top of the page.
- Browse the plugin zip file, and click the „Install” button.
- After, activate the plugin.
- Go to „Admin -> Tools -> oneClick settings” and fill the „License key” input. The license key is the purchase code.
- Click the Save button and after refresh the page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“oneClick” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version of plugin