Dynamically create, populate and advice individual sidebars for any post, page or attachment.
Adds a field in the post editor for choosing or creating a new sidebar. You can find a additional default sidebar option in the ‘general options screen’ of your wordpress installation.
- Add a option to inherit custom sidebars.
- A better sidebar handling to create and remove sidebars.
- Better translations.
- English (default)
- Send me your translation files!
Manual Installation: Unzip all files to the
Automatic Installation: Use the WordPress Plugin search to install the plugin.
Activate: Log into WordPress admin and activate the ‘DD – Flex Sidebars’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Advice a new or existing sidebar in the editor screen. Save.
- Go to Design > Widgets in the left-hand menu. Populate the newly created widget area.
- Save the widgets and check the result.
- Can you add feature / option xyz?
Create a new suggestion in the support forum and I will answer it as soon as possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DD – Flexible Sidebars” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release