This plugin can fix typing errors (TYPO) in URLs and search forms by visitors. And provide proper notice to visitors.
This plugin also improve search forms with suggestion using autocomplete. This plugin will be helpful if you want more visitors and get a lot of income for ecommerce.
You will not lose any visitors or buyers simply due to wrong in writing a link or altered due to social networking links, or shortening a link.
- Suggestions will show if the page is not found.
- Will display suggestions if you are looking for can not be found
- Equipped with autocomplete on search form
- No settings, just turn on the widget.
jQuery UI Theme
- Download the did-you-mean.zip file to your computer.
- Login Admin, Installed new plugins, click “add new” then upload and “install now”.
- Or unzip it, use ftp upload the “did-you-mean” folder (including all files within) to your “/wp-content/plugins/did-you-mean/”
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- in Tab Plugin click “Did You Mean”
- Can this plugin handling 404 page?
Contributors & Developers
“Did You Mean” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Did You Mean” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release
- Remove Deprecated function
- Change levenshtein to similar_text
- Add search autocomplete
- Submit WordPress Plugin Directory
- Add prefix functions (avoid conflict with functions from other plugins or themes)
- Release on WordPress Plugin Directory
- Fix CSS
- Fix readme.txt
- Fix index.php
- WooCommerce ready