Disabled Source, Disabled Right Click, and Content Protection is a very simple plugin to Protect your Website Content, Disable view page source(Ctrl+U), Disable Right Click, Disable F12 functional key, and Disable save the page(Ctrl+S). The special thing is you to allow or disallow your post comments/review section.
The plugin is called copy content protection. It is very easy to use and install. This plugin protects content both on PC and mobile devices. Our latest features block IP Addresses.
Activate Disabled Source, Disabled Right Click, and Content Protection plugin and check those features by opening your website on a private/Incognito window
- Content Copy Protection
- Notification text
- Disable Developer Tools
- Disable Right Click
- Disable Image Drag/Drop
- Disable F12
- Disable Ctrl+I
- Disable Ctrl+Shift+I
- Disable Ctrl+J
- Disable Ctrl+Shift+J
- Disable Ctrl+C
- Disable Ctrl+Shift+C
- Disable Ctrl+U
- Disable Ctrl+Shift+U
- Disable Comments
- Disable by IP Address
- Disable by Country
- Disable by Country Notification ( Upcoming )
- If you planning to allow or disallow comments on your website you just activate the Disabled Source, Disabled Right Click, and Content Protection plugin.
Disable by IP Address
- This feature enables users to block unwanted traffic from accessing your website frontend and backend by IP Address. It helps to reduce spam and unwanted sign-ups quickly by preventing unwanted visitors from browsing an entire website.
Disabled Source, Disabled Right Click and Content Protection uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
- Install Disabled Source, Disabled Right Click and Content Protection by uploading the
disabled-source-disabled-right-click-and-content-protectiondirectory to the
- Activate Disabled Source, Disabled Right Click and Content Protection through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Activate Disabled Source, Disabled Right Click and Content Protection plugin and check your website on private/Incognito window.
How to disable right click on WordPress ?
Just install our plugin and disable right click.
How to disable F12 on WordPress Website?
Just install our plugin and disable F12 Button.
Can I Protect my website images ?
Can I Protect my website content ?
Can I disable comments on my website ?
are there any disadvantages to Google Ranking ?
Contributors & Developers
“Disabled Source, Disabled Right Click and Content Protection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: Disable by Country
- Update: Compatibility check for WordPress version 6.1
- Added: Notification text
- Update: Compatibility check for WordPress version 6.0.3
- Added: Disable Image Drag/Drop
- Added: Disable Save page (CTRL+S)
- Added: Disable by IP Address
- Added: Setting Page Integrate
- Added: Disable Comments Integrate
- Initial version