Now you can import products from dropshippers to your WooCommerce store and forget about daily manual updates.
- Over ONE MILLION dropship products to choose from
- Pick up to 10,000 items and watch your store get loaded (upgrades are available)
- Change your list anytime you want
- Change item titles and descriptions with your own unique content (optional)
- Your WooCommerce store will be updated automatically in real-time
- Dropship orders are shipped to your customers with just 1 click
- Tracking codes are sent back to your store automatically
Dropship with Wholesale2B plugin walks you through the process of signing up with us to access Wholesale2B’s WooCommerce integration plan. You can then use our automated tools to browse through over 1 million products and look for various niches, suppliers, brands, and categories.
With Wholesale2B, you can add single products to your list or in bulk by choosing an entire category or an entire dropship supplier.
Once you have setup your list of preferred products, our dropshipping algorithm will automatically load the products to your WooCommerce store and apply updates automatically to keep it in synch with the supplier’s inventory.
You won’t have to worry about importing data feeds manually to keep your store up to date. This will be done automatically for you.
Wait there is more! Order fulfilment process included!
We will also grab orders from your store automatically so you can process them with just one click. Our team will then handle the order with the suppliers for you.
We will even send the tracking code back to your store as soon as we get it from the supplier, so you are sure to get them as quickly without any delay.
No need to manually input orders with suppliers. No need to run after tracking codes. All this is done automatically for you.
Control your listing with precision
- Control the shipping costs as you wish
- Change prices with a global markup or edit prices by single items
- Change the product titles and descriptions to make them unique on your website
- View your estimated profit/losses
- Access your daily submission logs
- Process dropship orders with just 1 click (no other action required)
- Tracking codes are automatically sent to your WooCommerce store
- Updates are sent to your WooCommerce store automatically
- Out of stock items are automatically updated for you
- Change your list anytime you wish (add/remove products)
- manage your categories
Sign Up for our WooCommerce Plan via the plugin & connect your Wholesale2B account with your WooCommerce website today!
- Install the Dropship with Wholesale2B plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server at wp-content/plugins.
- After activating, go to Dropship with Wholesale2B in your WordPress dashboard and follow the steps mentioned to activate your free trial.
Do you also import the product images to my WooCommerce store?
Yes, we do. The product images will be loaded to your WooCommerce store when your list is imported to your store.
Can I make changes to the item names?
Yes, you can. You can edit the item names and descriptions directly from your list. This is a great way of making the items unique on your site which will help get better SEO.
Please note that all changes need to be done directly on your list because your list is considered as your main source. If you change the prices, or item names or item descriptions directly from your store, then those changes will be overwritten by your list the next time it is synced.
Do I need to manually import my orders?
No, you don’t have to manually import your orders.
Which version of WooCommerce should I be using?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dropship with Wholesale2B” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dropship with Wholesale2B” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added quick links for quicker access.
- Tested for WordPress v6.1.1.
- Initial release.