As reqired in the laws of GDPR, websites has to notify the user about usage of cookies. Also the data privacy has to be mentioned.
However, it doesn’t block cookies. The plugin is full customizable and GDPR compliant.
The GDPR conformity hasn’t been proved by an lawyer and only reflects the estimation of the author. If you have further questions legal advice is required.
Compatible with Polylang, supports a privacy page for each language!
- Click at ‘install’
- Activate the plugin through the plugin menu in WordPress
- Customize the plugin at backend menu ‘GDPR tools: cookies + privacy’
Contributors & Developers
“GDPR tools: Cookie notice + privacy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“GDPR tools: Cookie notice + privacy” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Update to WP 6.0
- FIX: uncentered Text in banner
- FIX: added breakpoints for responsiveness
- FIX: wrong displayed label on privacy link/button color
- FIX: banner not shown if already accepted for slower web connections
- FIX: code optimizations according to codex
- FIX: variable renaming
- FIX: some bugfixes
- Update to WP 5.7
- FIX: trim of variables to remove unnecessary spaces
- FIX: Error with deleting plugin
- ADD: Option as button for privacy page link
- ADD: Background color chooser for privacy page button
- ADD: Ability to select a privacy page for each polylang language
- FIX: Update PHP > 7.1
- ADD: Polylang support
- ADD: Multi language support
- ADD: Margin for div
- FIX: Localization update
- ADD: Changelog added
- ADD: Screenshots added
- ADD: Color chooser for privacy link
- FIX: Link to privacy page fixed
- ADD: Default version upload