Easy Accordion Gutenberg Block is a custom Gutenberg Block developed with Gutenberg Native components to create an accordion or a FAQ section easily. You don’t need to have any coding knowledge.
- Simple, light-weight, and fast
- Load scripts only on the pages where the block is used
- Developed with Gutenberg Native Components
- Simple drag and drop using
- 10 SVG icons for active & inactive accordion
- Highly Customizable
- Clean & smart customization panels
- Keep accordion active on load
- Styles for active accordion
- Use either custom or theme colors pallete
- Custom Margin, Padding, and Colors option
- Unlimited accordion items
- All blocks are supported to design accordion body content
- Accessibility enabled
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Accordion Easy Accordion allows you to create an accordion or faqs section easily.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/easy-accordion-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->easy-accordion-block screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Is it responsive?
Yes, it is responsive.
Will it slow down my site?
Never, it is light-weight and never slow down your site. In addition, it only loads scripts on the pages where the block is used.
Is it built with Gutenberg Native Components?
Yes, it is built with Gutenberg Native Components.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Accordion Gutenberg Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: Load scripts only on the pages where the block is used
- Fixed: Active accordion issue fixing
- Fixed: Editor styles issue fixing
- Update: Redirection to the plugin page after activation
- Initial Release