- Report issues faced by your users
Plugin allows you to integrate Echoza for your website
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @think201
Dedicated Support: talk to us on Twitter @think201
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/echoza and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP 5.6 or greater (7.0 recommended)
- MySQL 5.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [echoza.zip]
2.Upload the ‘echoza.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
3.Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Echoza Work flow Explained
Once Echoza plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Echoza on the sidebar menu section.
- Add the APP Details
- Now echoza is integrated with your website
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Echoza” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Echoza” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- minor Bug fixes.
- First commit to the WP repository.