Easy to configure
Single Sign On with Omnidesk’s Remote Authentication lets your users submit tickets, check their progress and add their thoughts to the community forum without ever having to login to Omnidesk.
Just add the [edd_omnidesk] shortcode to your support page, enter your API login credentials in the Easy Digital Downloads Settings -> Extensions tab under “Omnidesk” and you are ready to go! If a user is logged in, when they access your support page, they will be automatically redirected to your Omnidesk landing page. If they are not logged in, it will load the support page, where you can include information about needing to be logged in.
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
- Go to the ‘Add New’ plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Search for ‘Easy Digital Downloads – Omnidesk Support’
- Click ‘Install Now’ and activate the plugin
For a manual installation via FTP:
- Upload the addthis folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in your WordPress admin area
To upload the plugin through WordPress, instead of FTP:
- Upload the downloaded zip file on the ‘Add New’ plugins screen (see the ‘Upload’ tab) in your WordPress admin area and activate.
I don’t have a Omnidesk account, can I still use this plugin?
You do need a Omnidesk account in order to use this plugin, otherwise it’s a little useless! You can sign up in 30 seconds, which gives you a 14 day free help desk software trial with no credit card needed.
How do I use Easy Digital Downloads – Omnidesk Support?
Create a page on your website, perhaps named Support, and place the following short code in the content of the page:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Digital Downloads – Omnidesk Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Easy Digital Downloads – Omnidesk Support” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fixed an incorrect API URL.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect timestamps.
- Initial release