Elbuntu Pins is a plugin that allows you to display your Pinterest Pins on your website.
- Embed your Pinterest Pins with shortcode in a page
- Automatically syncs with new pins.
- Choose how many columns you want to display (3, 4 or 5)
- Configure how links open
- View as pins or as a gallery
Removing the plugin
- Deactivate The Plugin
- WordPress 2.8 or higher.
- Upload elbuntu-pins folder to your WordPress Plugins folder.
- Activate the Elbuntu Pins in wp-admin under plugins.
- Go to Pins menu item
- Configure the plugin
- Your all set.
*If upgrading from an older version it is advised that you deactivate the plugin first then reactivate after installation.
— Other Information —
If you are having difficulties getting this plugin to work please email me with the details
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Elbuntu Pins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- You can now specify whether or not there should be rounded borders or not.
- You can now configure whether a link opens in the current/a new tab.
- You can view the pins as a gallery without the text like a photo albumn.
- Updated the WordPress code
- Tested on latest WordPress
- Can now select how many columns you want (3, 4 or 5)
- Css now uses percentages instead of fixed widths (for better theme intergration)
- Initial Release