ePayco helps you grow your business with rates tailored to your needs.
Receive payments, accept credit cards, deposits and transfers.
Contribute repository on github
- Download the plugin
- Enter the administrator of your WordPress.
- Enter Plugins / Add-New / Upload-Plugin.
- Find the plugin downloaded on your computer and upload it like any other file.
- After installing the .zip you can see it in the list of installed plugins, you can activate or deactivate it.
- To configure the plugin you must go to: WooCommerce / Settings / Payments and Locate the tab ePayco.
- Configure the plugin by entering P_CUST_ID_CLIENTE, P_KEY, PUBLIC_KEY and PRIVATE_KEY provided by ePayco
- Save Changes, if you have not done the configuration correctly you will be shown a warning, pay attention to this.
What types of payment methods do they receive?
accept credit cards, debit cars, cash, deposits and transfers.
Are you required to use a ssl certificate ?
Yes. But it is advisable that you consider using it since it is revealing for browsers
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ePayco plugin for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial stable release