Exclude Pages From Menu plugin provides easy option to remove any page from navigation menu.
The plugin provides option in the page edit screen in admin area which you can use to remove the page from menu display in the site front end.
Like Exclude Pages From Menu? Give us a rating
Need Help or Have Suggestions? contact us on Plugin support forum
- Install the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ section in your dashboard (Go to
Plugins -> Add New -> Searchand search for Exclude Pages From Menu).
- Alternatively, you can download the plugin from the repository. Unzip it and upload it to the plugins folder of your WordPress installation (
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation).
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
- Use the
Settings -> Exclude Pages From Menuto configure the plugin
Please make sure you have checked the plugin option “Exclude this page from menu.” in the page edit screen.
Also please note it will only remove page from menu if the menu is created using either wp_nav_menu or wp_page_menu functions.
Contributors & Developers
“Exclude Pages From Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Exclude Pages From Menu” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Exclude Pages From Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed – Reference to freewptp
- Resolved – Field sanitization issue
- Added functionality to exclude page from the menu displayed using wp_nav_menu function.
- Initial release.