Exit Popup enabling you to display a jQuery modal window, which can include text, images, videos, forms, maps and so on, before a visitor leaves your website.
Exit Popup intelligently detects mouse behaviors and then pops up a modal window when your visitors are about to close the current web page, helping you increase your landing page conversion rates, newsletter subscribers, and so on.
From experience, you can expect a 7% to 12% conversion rate increase – depending on your audience, traffic quality, and offer.
- Display almost anything you could display on a normal web page using HTML
- WordPress shortcode can be used in popup content + WPML compatibility
- Control the Height and Width of your Popup window
- Control how often your visitors see the popup
Feel free to try out the plugin through our installation of Exit Popup.
Add the plugin by uploading the zip file or by installing it from the WordPress Plugin directory.
Activate the plugin and go to the Exit Popup page.
Fill in all fields.
Contributors & Developers
“Exit Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Sanitize the output. Fix XSS vulnerability.
- Moved to a jQuery cookie check solution to avoid caching issues with PHP. Special thanks to Simon Mista.
- WordPress v5.3 bug fix.
- WPML compatibility.
- Fix minor CSS and added % option for modal size.
- Fix compatibility issue.
- Attempt to resolve caching issue with cookie.
- WordPress shortcode can be used in popup content.
- Initial public release.