This plugin displays a table of contents for the selected post types. See the documentation for more information and an example.
- Display table of contents
- Set default settings (see Settings / Reading section)
- Specify what headers are ignored with CSS selectors
- Collapsible or not
- Specify the list style type
- Change default position with a shortcode
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fast-tocdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Reading screen to set some default settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fast TOC” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- String replace global
- When scrolling down, remove scroll to top
- Add scroll to top link.
- Add root selector.
- Don’t overwrite ID of header if header already has one.
- Nicer id attribute values
- Shortcode [fast-toc] and the_content filter.
- Many settings have been added (collapsible, numbers, etc.).
- Select post types, minimum headers and headers to ignore
- First release