The plugin adds favicons of websites to links which they lead to.
If a link has image inside (img tag), then favicon will not be added.
To suppress favicon for your link add ‘data-no-favicon’ attribute to the a tag:
Uses Google S2 Favicon service.
Report issues or/and contribute here: https://github.com/whyte624/wordpress-favicon-links.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Favicon Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Favicon Links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- ‘display: inline-block’ for favicons, since some themes make images inside a post ‘display: block;’
- Suppress warnings for wrong html markup
- Small padding after favicon for nicer look
- Suppress favicon for specific link
- Basic functionality