FESlider is fast and responsive slider that act like featured image. You can just directly add the slides from your post editor page.
- Fast and responsive slider
- Rich of setting options
- Slide caption
- As easy as featured image
- Ability to replace the featured image
- Enable for all post type
- After installation, go to your post editor, you will notice a new FESlider metabox
- Add your image(s) for use as slides. You can add multiple images by hold CTRL while select/click the images
- Add the slide text if you wish by edit the caption field on the wordpress media library editor
- The slideshow will automatically appears on the top of the post. You can also place the slideshow manually by put the shortcode
[feslider]on the current post content
- Visit the slideshow settings page by click the settings button on post editor or click the FESlider menu on wordpress admin sidebar
- Slideshow settings values will working on all FESlider slideshow on the site.
- Grab the plugin from from wordpress plugin directory or Upload the feslider folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin
- Can’t use “Replace Featured Image” option on my theme?
The ability to replace the featured image is working only if your theme use a proper way to display the featured image, with
Contributors & Developers
“Feslider – Featured Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Feslider – Featured Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fixed: Cannot completely remove all images from the slider
- Bug fixed: The slider is not working on some themes
- Bug fixed: There are some array_map() warning
- Updated the Slider Pro to v1.6.0
- Bug fixed “jQuery not found” on frontend
- Tested on WordPress 5.2
- Added new ability to replace the featured image
- Bug fixed on post type(s) selection
- Bug fixed on sanitize input
- Add post type selection in settings
- Initial launch