This plugin helps ensure your content has a relevant thumbnail when shared on social sites.
Adds an image_src and og:image meta tags to your header using post thumbnnail (you must have post thumbnails / featured image enabled), first image on post/page content, or a defined default image.
- Make sure that add_theme_support(‘post-thumbnails’); is enabled in functions.php file on your selected theme.
- Upload the folder of the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or just upload the zip file with the WordPress wizard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin through the ‘Settings > FetenWeb image_src Metatag Options’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FetenWeb image_src Metatag” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FetenWeb image_src Metatag” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Made compatible with WP 2.x (thanks to jhm).
- Added Open Graph support (thanks to jhm).