The official plugin for integrating Finteza web analytics with WordPress websites
What is Finteza?
The system features real-time web analytics. Track the number of visitors, page views and events of your website. Analyze the incoming traffic quality, examine the audience behavior and build conversion funnels. Detailed statistics on users’ georgraphy and traffic sources are updated in the reports in real time!
- Online tracking of website audience
- Bots and toxic clicks detection
- Stats without delays and sampling
- Intuitive interface
For more information, visit the official Finteza website.
- Quick registration in Finteza
- Counter code integration in all pages of the site
- Tracking of Link clicks
To install the plugin, please follow these steps:
- Upload plugin files to the directory
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ section of the WordPress console
- Configure the plugin using Settings->Finteza Analytics
What is Finteza?
The system features real-time web analytics. For more information, visit the official Finteza website.
Where do I get the website ID?
The ID will be provided to you after registration in Finteza:
- automatically during registration, in plugin settings, or
- in the platform panel
How do I register in Finteza?
- In plugin settings, after the plugin installation
- On the platform website
Where do I view statistics?
On the Finteza panel. Log in using the email and password specified during registration. If you forgot the password, use the password recovery page
Is it free?
The service employs a freemium model.
Basic functions are available for free, with more advanced features available in a paid version.
Contributors & Developers
“Finteza Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Finteza Analytics” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Finteza Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version