FlexiZoom – Add a nice zoom effect and slider effect to product pictures in WooCommerce on product page
if you want to enrich the image displaying on product page to offer a better UX for your customers, FlexiZoom is the plugin you need.
FlexiZoom is a robust, modern and very configurable image zooming plugin for WooCommerce product pictures.
It allows you to easily create a magnifying zooming effects on your images, all from WP admin interface.
- More than 50 different options to customize almost everything without touching a single line of code.
- No jQuery dependency.
- Works on all modern browsers.
- Zoom on hover, lightbox on onclick.
- Fully responsive and provide touch-support for mobile devices.
- Variation images support, swap image(s) upon changing the variations.
- Users are able to change the zoom-level on the fly.
- Slider to for additional pictures.
- JS file is just 30kb when gzipped.
- Brought to you by Flexible Web Design, who have been developing with love since 2009.
- Screenshots and video tutorials
- Live demo pages for both lite and pro versions
- Purchase page for pro version
[1.0.1] – 2021-03-12
- The add_action template override problem due to wc_get_template() usage, has been fixed
[1.0.0] – 2021-01-12
- initial release
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FlexiZoom – Product Image Zoom for WooCommercee” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FlexiZoom – Product Image Zoom for WooCommercee” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog,
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.