Restrict the forum permissions per user role.
- Disallow certain roles from creating topics in a forum.
- Disallow certain roles from creating replies in a forum.
forum-permissions-bbpressfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Is this plugin free to use?
Yes, you can use this plugin free of charge. However if you want to support the developer, you can donate to him via the donate link in the plugin description.
Is this plugin actively maintained?
This plugin does not require a lot of maintenance, however should the plugin break or become unstable, I will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Contributors & Developers
“Forum Permissions bbPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Forum Permissions bbPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.7: Jan 31, 2023
- Fix: PHP 8 warning on magic method
- Chore: improve code for php 8 support
1.0.5: Jan 24, 2023
- Add: new plugin icon
- Chore: add dates to changelog
1.0.4: Jan 23, 2023
- Add: define which roles may create replies in a forum
1.0.3: Jan 22, 2023
- Chore: update plugin assets and workflows
1.0.2: Jan 22, 2023
- Fix: user contributions not showing on profile page
1.0.1: Aug 30, 2022
- Chore: cleanup
1.0.0: Aug 24, 2022
- Init: first release of the plugin