NOTE: This uses the old media gallery interface, and I have no plans to change this.
I use the WordPress Gallery a lot on websites I build. It’s a wonderful tool, but it’s hard to find. Instead of telling users “Click the first icon next to Upload/Insert, then click the gallery tab”, I created this simple plugin to display all the attached images in a metabox.
It’s also customizable for developers (see documentation).
No support will be provided by the developer
Contributors & Developers
“Gallery Metabox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Gallery Metabox” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Gallery Metabox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix multisite issue. See issue #3 on GitHub
- Rebuild the plugin as a class, props @norcross
- Rebuild AJAX refresh according to WP Standards, props @norcross
- Fixed an issue of compatiblity with other plugins
- AJAX Refresh of metabox (thanks Zlatko Salbut)
- Add output filter
- Add image description as title
- Fix query reset issue (first fix didn’t work)
- Fix query reset issue
- Release of plugin
- Added italian translation (thanks mad_max)