The Graph Commons plugin for WordPress allows you to search for and insert node cards and graphs from Graph Commons to your posts.
Just paste a link from Graph Commons to your editor and it will bring the object to your post. You can use the plugin’s built-in search functionality, preview your findings and then insert it as well.
- In the admin panel under plugins, activate the plugin.
- Add your Graph Commons API key at Settings->Graph Commons.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Graph Commons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Graph Commons oEmbed feature
- Now you can insert graphs and nodes by just pasting the link from Graph Commons to the editor
- Inserted objects are iframed real objects now, not placeholders
- Some bug fixes related to unmatching search
- Note about $content_width placed to the settings page
- Initial Release!
- WordPress 3.3+
- PHP 5.2.4+