Allows you to use a shortcode in your Posts and Pages to embed a Gravatar quickly and easily just using an email address.
In addition to email=””, you can also include the following attributes within the shortcode for extra formatting etc:
See http://dentedreality.com.au/projects/wp-plugin-gravatar-shortcode/ for more examples.
- email: the email address to display the Gravatar for
- size: a number (e.g. 60) representing the pixel size of the Gravatar to display (they are square)
- rating: a letter restricting the maxiumum rating of Gravatar to display (g, pg, r, x)
- default: the default image to use if there isn’t one associated with this email address (otherwise it will use the Gravatar.com default)
- alt: the “alt” attribute to apply to the img tag produced
- title: title attribute for the img tag
- align: align attribute for the img, should be left, right, absmiddle, baseline etc
- style: custom style attribute (e.g. ‘margin: 5px; border: solid 1px #000;’)
- class: add a class to the img tag
- id: add an id to the img tag for specific styling/DOM manipulation.
- border: adjust the border attribute for the img
- Unzip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the [gravatar] shortcode in a Post or Page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravatar Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Escape attributes, props batmoo
* Actually make use of the “default” option, props Jonathan C
* Change default size to 80, to match Gravatar’s internal default
* Initial Release