This plugin automatically hides all other shipping methods when “free shipping” is available during checkout process. It also includes an option to keep “local pickup” available alongside “free shipping”
Starting with Hide Shipping Methods in WooCommerce consists of just two steps: installing and setting. Hide Shipping Methods in WooCommerce is designed to work with your site’s specific needs, so don’t forget to go through the Hide Shipping Methods in WooCommerce configuration wizard as explained in the ‘after activation’ step!
INSTALL USER REGISTRATION FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
- Search for ‘Hide Shipping Methods in WooCommerce’;
- Activate Hide Shipping Methods in WooCommerce from your Plugins page;
- Go to ‘after activation’ below.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping options.
- Select your option.
- Save and enjoy!
Q: Is this plugin compatible with new shipping zones?
Q: Where can I go if I find an issue or want to recommend a feature?
A: You can submit a issues / feature requests on the Public GitHub Repository.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Shipping Methods in WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added compatibility with PHP version 8.0.
- Added compatibility with WordPress version 5.6.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Initial release