This plugin will show you information about your website visitors: country, city, region, ISP. It will also show a map with the number of visitors from every country. The plugin uses the API from https://www.ipgp.net
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin files and upload them into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- On the bottom of the admin menu select “IPGP”. You will be directed to the plugin main page
- On the page, follow the link to get your API key. Then insert the given API key into the field and click “Save”
- Once your visitors will be recorded they will be shown on the page.
Do i have to change my theme to make the plugin work?
No theme changes are needed for this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IPGP Visitors Origin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IPGP Visitors Origin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Refactored code to improve security
- Updated to work with WordPress 5.3.2
- Changed menu name from IPGP to IPGP Visitor Origin
- Added api key edit box
- Changed widget extended class to cope with wordpress upcoming changes
- Tested and checked for WordPress 4.2
- Adapted to work with wordpress 4.1.1
- Fixed a minor bug
- Completely changed the way the tracking occurs.
- Adapted to work with the latest version of wordpress: 4.0.1
- Reviewed to code after a long period of no touches
- Switched from xml version of API to json.
- Fixed some minor issues
* Added database prefix support.
* Fixed some display and description issues
- This is the first version of the plugin
- List with all the visiting IP Addresses, with number of hits and details for each
- Map with visitors from every country
- Widget to show the stats to the public