PageSpeed Module plugin allows purge caches created by Apache or Nginx Module and turn on development mode for WordPress site, bypassing PageSpeed cache.
Plugin has options page in the site console, with relevant buttons and controls. Please see screenshots.
Plugin requires PageSpeed Module to be installed with your Apache or Nginx web server. If PageSpeed Module is not installed, plugin does nothing.
- PHP version 7.0 or greater (PHP 8.0 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- PageSpeed Module for Apache or Nginx
- In Apache config, the following directives must present:
- In Nginx config, the following directives must present:
pagespeed EnableCachePurge on;
pagespeed PurgeMethod PURGE;
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the PageSpeed Module Plugin Forum.
Contributors & Developers
“PageSpeed Module” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with WordPress 6.3.
- Dropped support of PHP 5.6. Minimum required PHP version is 7.0 now.
- Tested with WordPress 6.0.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.
- Fixed bug with REST requests in Development mode.
- Tested with WordPress 5.6.
- Admin scripts and styles are launched on the plugin settings page only.
- Tested with WordPress 5.5.
- Tested with WordPress 5.4.
- Tested with WordPress 5.2
- Minimal php version bumped up to 5.6
- Fixed bug with some Apache servers.
- Tested with WordPress 5.2.
- Tested with WordPress 5.1.
- Tested with WordPress 5.0.
- Fixed format of PURGE request for Cloudflare.
- Added detection if PageSpeed Module is installed on server.
- Added Cloudflare support.
- Added settings link on plugin page.
- Translation update.
- Initial release.