A easy plugin to import dummy data for themes by Kortez Themes.
Kortez Toolset is inspired by Keon Toolset. Some of the codes used in this plugin are used from Keon Toolset as they are under GPL license.
https://pxhere.com/en/license [CCO License]
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for Kortez Toolset
- Activate Kortez Toolset plugin from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Appearance -> Demo Import
- Download kortez-toolset.
- Upload the ‘kortez-toolset’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc.)
- Activate Kortez Toolset from your Plugins page.
- Where I can see the Settings?
Check all the available options inside Appearance > Demo Import
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kortez Toolset” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kortez Toolset” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility for demo import of Kortez child theme added.
- Style updated.
- Initial Release.