This is the official plugin from Kotobee, it allows you to sell access to your Kotobee cloud ebooks or libraries right from your store or membership website.
Currently, we support Woocommerce, Woocommerce Subscriptions, and Memberful. If you need us to support other plugins, please don’t hesitate to contact us and send us details about your usecase.
Do I need a Kotobee account to be able to use this plugin?
Yes. Create a free account in Kotobee website
Contributors & Developers
“Kotobee Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kotobee Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added advanced settings to support a custom api domain
- Security enhancements
- Fixed a typo that raises a warning in PHP8
- Fixed a bug when WooCommerce Subscription is not active
- Fixed a fatal error in global settings page
- Added support for WooCommerce Subscriptions extension
- Added back compatibility with Woocommerce 3.0.0 in getting order billing email
- Added support for WooCommerce Product Variations
- Allowed appending chapters
- Chapter-specific access feature was added.
- The first launch of the two integrations: Woocommerce and Memberful.